Sunday, July 02, 2006

yanli is going to be an accountant!

It is Yanli's last day! Sob..... She's going to be an accountant. Such a sweet lady...
Good luck for all your future undertakings, girl!



I love Soak Buay!!!

Sunday-out wif my hot date. We initially wanted to chill at the minds cafe but it was full!!! So we toured around Paradiz area and found these!

Lotsa pple eating there so greedy Rossie went to try too. Aite, it's nice but Zion road Wanton noodles still standing at No 1!!!

I'm wearing new top today! Dun scold me... I bought this tube top at Hong Kong 1 year plus ago.. I had it in 3 colours: pink, green & white. I finally get to wear this pink!

I think I still have lots lots 1-year-old (new) clothes lying around somewhere. Kekeke.



smarty smarty smarty.

He wears pink too!


I like this pic!

No comments: