Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Land of Smiles

I'm back!
Anybody misses me?
One big kiss for whoever the one is!!!!
Then you have to hug me back cos you dearie Rossie is suffering from post-holiday depression!!!
BKK stuffs are really really affordable!
The dress you see in FEP are usually 3 times the price there!!!!
Tee shirts too. $4-$5 range. And Singapore sells for $20?

Insane.
I bought a calculator as I'm poorer in numbers. kekeeke.
Right now, I have this habit of doing this mental conversion rate when I back in Singapore.
I guess most pple will do that too right? (self-consoling)
And after a hug, a big fat kiss for the Sickly princess.
I wasn't feeling well for my entire 5 days trip.
Me often pulling long faces as I'm terribly ill!!!
The terrible cough and flu I had makes me so grouchy!
Hee, partly gluttony me can't smell those delicious food! So that makes me sad too!
Asia hotel serves lotsa variety and I eat porridge?
Sian.
The 3 different cereals always make Rossie a happy woman. Cocco pops, honey stars and corn flakes. Yum.
This time round, it makes my sore throat+ flu + cough even worse!
Stubborn, Greedy Rossie drinks coke, eat fried dishes and drinks Tom Yam.
And I can only smell Tom Yam Kung on the last day????? *banging wall*
Ok, never mind. There's always a next time.
I am real lazy to write the nitty details out. Rough itinery should be good enough for remembrance.
Anyway, I dun wish to remember unhappy stuffs too.


Day 1

Breakfast @ Changi Airport-BK



Check in Asia Hotel
WINDOW SHOP at departmental stores
Lunchie at A&W!! (BKK)



Suan Lom Night Market!!!

Day 2

Busy busy busy shopping at Platinum Fashion Mall!!!

But our night activities=happening!!!! We had yummilicious seafood at Chinatown!

And I like this poster! Check out the before and after look. Hahaa.

Meet up Roy's friend and the couple brought us to a happening club!!! As the couple are gorgoeus, we have to doll up too! It is a big club!!! Thus, I wore my buys on that day! I think you will see me wearing like this more often :)

Sankita!

My first experience clubbing in a foreign land!!! Honestly speaking, I love it! They play Hip Hop, RnB. After 12mn, there's a rock band performing live!!! The BKK pple loves it!!! Super happening and they sing like those top 10 charts. Hmm, not too sure though cos they sing some thai hip hops' too! Amazing!


We usually shop till 1am and had to wake up at 8.30am for breakfast to maximise our trip!!!

No comments: