Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 3

CTC!!!

It was kinda disappointing as the stuff there are not as plenty as before! My fav now is Platinum Fashion Mall!!!
Dun worry, I know my pics are un-glam. No matter how much make up you put, it will still melt under the burning sun. Thus, I'm no-make-up Ros that day. Or should I say, everyday except fot my Boggie Nite.

We went back to Suan Lom night market again!



Day 4

Paltinum!!! Here I come again! Bought lotsa stuff there!

Another of my favourite shopping area is Siam Square! Then we had our usual Japanese food!!!

Fuji!


Day 5

Last day :''(

We went MBK for last min shopping. Bought lotsa local snacks there for colleagues n family!

I hereby conclude my trip satisfied my shopping desire but it's the worst trip that I had.

My formula for a great trip is just not right!

Good health + Lotsa shopping + Yummy food + Concern, pro-active travel mates = Enjoyable trip

No comments: