Wednesday, July 12, 2006

sushi-ing

I met Fanny today!!!!
She is such a lovely gal!!!!
Too bad Sindy and Peggy not free to be around *sobs*
Else our table will be the loudest.
We already having lots of weird stares le.
kekeke
And we talked till we are full! Can you imagine?
I only had 4 coloured plates?!? Usually I'll eat more! hee.


Sushi is nice pose~ Fanny dear said my expression is too lame not yummy at all!


So I tried harder and now, this looks like a MUST EAT Food review pic!

Delicious food of the day: Rossie's fishball!


And I specially wear this top for Fanny! She likes this baby-doll lots lots.

Fanny, you are welcome to wear it anytime!!!

We eat till very full le. See our bloatedness?


So we decide to go skinny!

Then we started to pose farnie farnie !



Checking each other out!!!!!


I love love love Fanny dear!!! She is so sweet also. Gave me a just-married card with her recorded voice saying:" Fanny loves Rossie"

Isn't she a darling?

*Sweet*

It's a short meet up but do stay tune! There will be more of her in my life!!!

Till I'm back from BKK!!!

Take Care Darlings!

No comments: