Tuesday, July 18, 2006

when can i stop?

Now here's the exciting moment!
I shall present what I had buy in BKK!!!!!
Let's start with the less shocking stuff first.
I only realise it is cheaper to buy perfme when you depart. Not arrive as they charge additional 5% of service charge. hah?
My all time fav: White Linen Breeze and Jos's recommendation: Forever and ever!!!


Bikinis! I got the heart shape! The blue polka is for Catherine Dear!!!

2 bags! I love the straw bag!!!!!

I bought 3 shoes. 1 of it I wore and now, outside the corridor!!! See the rubber flip flops? It cost only $1+. *faints*

4 neckalces. In Platinum, most shop require you to get at least 3 to entitle for wholesale price! Anything less, double the amount stated!!!


12 earrings! Relax, they are all going at 120 baht!!! 1 unqiue pair of earrings I bought at Siam Square! Bronze and Gold in colour!

5 belts. $4-$5 each. And that applies to the white rubber victorian belt!


9 tees!!! 2 already hand-washed by Roy! Love him! My dearest darling!!!!




Ok, dun be alarmed. The last 2 pic of the collage you're going to see is repeated.

I bought 11 girly chiffon tops and 4 dressy. I love all of them!!! But dun worry. I bought 2 tops for Cat.


I think I'm crazy!!! Buying so much!!!

I can be one mighty wholesaler!!!

No comments: