Sunday, July 23, 2006

Merit Award!

MOH Nurses DnD held at Marina Mandarin Hotel!
I have to reach 1 hr earlier for rehersal and group photo.
Specially for the Merit Award Ceremony.
Looking around for friends, I can't find one.
I think I'm the youngest of the lot..
All so much senior than me! Their experience goes all the way to 26 years! *Faints*
Wow I wonder if I will work that long!
I really admire their perseverence!
Miss Rachataves is on time as usual so I couldn't take photos wif her in my uniform.
And after wearing scrubs for long, this uniform felt neglected :''(
So in order to comfort her, I took pics with her!
Here's smartie me!


The Merit Award badge! It says: Lamp of honour!



Rachataves Brilliance! The more I talked to her, the more I can't bear to leave her and Ward 12D! *Sob* She is very very nice. And if I can entrust my life in her hands if I'm admitted to her ward, you must have guess she is one EXCELLENT Nurse!!!!

I'm having a terrible mixed feeling. Deep down, I know I'll leave them eventually. But I just dun feel like being too soon!!!! Sux, I kinda hated this!



Meiling, you made me realise there are still super kind people like you in this world.

I'm gonna add sincere as your second name!!

I never imagine a gal like you, are a good companion in my life journey....

Thanks dear friend.

No comments: