Wednesday, July 12, 2006

~memories are sweet~

For the past 3 night duty, I finally went home!! Then while ransacking my stuffs, I found all these cute lil' pics of me!!! Aite, that doesn't mean I'm cute now. Digging these pics made me so happy! Ok, enjoy the pics the way I do!!!

I'm so chubby!! Wanna pinch me now?




My and my sister! Can see how tightly I hold on to her!

Me and Granny! See my sunnies on the table? ~WOW~ And my teddy bear!!!


My smiles! Till you can't see my eyes! kakaka


I love this pic! I still can smile when I pray pray. It's my birthday on that Lunar New Year Day 9 too! I'm a *tie gong kia* hahah!



I'm in that pink cheongsam! As you can see, I'm 4 years old! My cousins and boyish looking sister.


Remember Mummies always made siblings wear alike? I'm not spared from this too. Check out our *orh biang* yellow skirts! Wonder why our face so white? Mum always *piak* one palm size of powder on our face!



Know why our grouchy face? Cos we still gotta rush to school after eating the cake. Booo. Sis Eloise already know how to wear pearl necklaces le! Me? A red watch!


I'm growing up! Carrying lil' Vincent!


Hahaha Roy loves this pic of mine! Why? Check out the similarities between my smile and Edison Chen's crooked smile. I imitate this when I wanted to make Roy happy!


No comments: