Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chummie strikes again

Guess who I met today????
Someone whom I can cry, laugh, eat and shop wif?!?
In short, my superb chum!
One I can't live without.

She is none other than Catherine Dear!!! She became more and more pretty le! I want her long long hair!!!

I met her to pass my BKK buys to her!!! And she loves all of them!!!!

She can remember I like this pair when I met up wif her the other time! And she got it for me!!! That is what friends are for! We love each other!!!!
And she got this in black also!!!!

We shop around as usual and my itchy hands seems to be BAD!!! I bought things again. But, but, listen. This means I'm not suffering from post holiday depression!!!! Good news hor! Hee.. Excuses, excuses, excuses....

I bought the top Cat was wearing today! Hers in blue and mine beidge! Relax it's only $22 after discount!

And 1 thing I dun like about Mango fitting room. Their mirror is a lier! I always see a fake, not so fat Ros and thus, all the tops make me look as if I'm a dumpling when I tried at home! See what I mean?


And I got this for my school lectures!!! A comfy sweaty!


This apricot lip glaze comes in another edition!!! Crayon-type!!! It glides easily and still able to achieve the glossy look! I like!!! And it comes with a sharpener!!!! Wowwww!!!!!


I love this top I got from BKK!!! It's brown with white dots!!! And See that ribbon attached behind? Nice~

Here's Keano fan again! Come to think of it, I miss her like NOW!!!!!

No comments: