Friday, July 21, 2006

change is inevitable.

I'm so useless! Been having cough for almost 6 weeks and I'm still coughing songs!
Seen Dr and been sent off to do a Chest XRay!
Luckily it's not pnuemonia.
But.....
She suspect it's asthamtic cough! Imagine me having asthma at this age?
What a joke.
Well, hope it's just false alarm.
And I need to use inhalers in case I get breatheless.
Started on steroids too.
I hate it! I hate all happenings around me!!!!
AND!
I'm leaving Ward 12D!!!!
Will be transfering to Ward 12A wef 1st August.
Boo
Time flies...
I still remembered when I was transferred to 12D. All the staff heard of my "notorious" name and kinda outcasted me when I was in their ward.
My life sux and I need to drag my feet everyday to work!
Palpitations is a usual sign when the clock stikes *work time*!
Zan in the ward hated me. And she picks on my work everytime.
But as times goes by, she began to know me and my working style.
I proved to her that I'm a good worker! :)
Soon, she began to love my company and vice versa. We were competent in our area.
But now, I had to leave them.
Zan urges me to learn all admin stuff from her before I leave. So no one bullies me when I'm there and I can be a resource person than be a liability.
I gonna miss them!
I think they really pamper me lots lots.

No comments: