Thursday, July 06, 2006

FUN!

Met up wif Peggy and Sindy dearest again!
As usual, drinks at DBL O and Phuture!
At DBL O, while Q-ing up for drinks, there was this gal who kept looking at us. I was abit pai-seh cos we were like in the front and had 2 shots and still waiting for the Bartender to take our orders.
Then her friend beside me asked what drinks we are having and stuff. So we order for all the 3 of them!
Luckily they don't have to wait that long!
And we made friends with them!!!
Hmmm, actually this world is full of nice pple yah?
I told the gal who kept looking at us earlier that I was scared that she might beat me up cos we were in the Q for so long.
Not our fault. Bartender too busy!

Sindy, Peggy and Me!!!!





Pretty Peggy!!! She is so hyper! I love going Phuture with her!! And she dances well!!!!



Here's another babe! Sindy looks so kawaii in this! She is cutie ~*xiaowanzi*~

Inspired by Guess3, here's us. See who got the biggest, springy fishball?

I wanna chew them all!! ~Yummy~

Ok, gotta rush to work le. Hope I can survive!

No comments: