Sunday, July 09, 2006

FON=Full of nonsense

It's today!!!! I'm meeting my FON darling Cat!!!!
I'm so happy and excited about our meet-up!
So must wear pretty pretty!! Weeeee!
Sorry Shiyin, I didn't wear what I'm supposed to. Hee, last min changed my mind.. oh-yet-again.
I wore tai-tai today. A dress!

My Long Champ kept in dust bag long long time le. Roy will scold if I didn't use it frequently!


Here's my pretty catty babe! I love her!!!

We are both wearing dress! Such a coincidence! Guess our 10 friendship years earned us some telepathy!

I like my outfit today!!! Love my chic-tai-tai look. kekeke.

Had lunchie at Soba So Good @ Paragon. *slurp till last drop*

Then we did what we are best in. Kai-kai-ing...


Lots of shopping makes Ros and Cat 2 tired gal! So we stopped at Coffee Bean for some Caffeine!!!




No comments: