Friday, July 28, 2006

Farewell, Ward 12D

I'm so dead tired!!! School makes me busy! I'm always tempted to turn on my lappie but I can't!! Cos, yet to complete tutorial=no play for Ros! Must have self-discipline.
Else will *dui bu qi* Roy who paid for my fees :)
Anyway, a quick update on my enjoyable day on the 26 July!
Guess where this place is?


We're at NewAsiaBar!!! Zanny planned this a month ago for our Ward 12D get-together. Who knows it kinda become a farewell party for us :(


We reached there around 5pm!

We drank, ate, talked, laughed and make merry till the candles were litted! This pic looks too dark! But we're all holding on to tequila shots! I'm a goner after that!


Night view!!!

I love this pic of R.B Meiling! She looks so cute! I love her!!!

Boo. Lousy Ros can't drink!

Zanny and Qian!!! Hee, we drank lots!

Mr Zing our super nice boss!!!!

Rossie is sad to leave Ward 12D. Had learn lots from Zanny!

Working in 'C' class made me realise that there are lots of pple out there who had no-one to care for them. Am glad that the social workers and other disciplines are doing so much for them! I'm sure all of them are in good hands!

I love the group dynamics and staff are ever friendly and helpful.

Will miss them but I'm sure we'll have the chance to be colleagues again!!!

No comments: