Saturday, July 29, 2006

first dates

What's one thing you won't be able to enjoy when you are married?
Going all dating again!
I miss those heart flutterings and sweet nothings!
I think Roy must have guessed that and you know what?
I've been asked for a date!!!!
Ya, ya, I know we met daily (cos now I'm staying over at his place) and it sounds kinda foolish dating me. But I enjoyed it! At least it kept me smiling the whole day and guessing how our "date" would turn out to be.
I was so excited about it and I even dressy up!
We planned for a movie date but was cancelled due to poor seating. So Roy brought me to Siglap! The place we frequent when we were friends then.
Coffee Club!!! I love that place!


We ordered fresh fruits chocolate foundue! Yummy!!!! My must drink Mochaccino! And lately I'm craving for dark, rich, creamy chocolate cakes! Simply delightful!!!!

Roy's date enjoying her dessert!!!!

We finished our chocolate!!!!

Roy loves O' Sumatra.

Having small talks like "What's your hobby?" and pretending we still getting to know each other again make me flushed and giggle like a lil' girl.

~SWEET~

Then Roy took this out from his wallet. I made him this on his birthday!


I gave him my heart and he treasured it!


This dumb guy made this! My, I'm blushing again!

I love our date!!!! I'm lusting for more!!!!

Final parting note, I love all my BKK buys!!!!! I can't wait to wear all of them!

No comments: