Wednesday, July 12, 2006

dance

I'm in my primary school chinese cultural dance club!!! I can do split and bending over my body! Hahaha that is when I was younger, way younger. Check out our weird weird costumes.

We went to perform at Kallang Theatre! Apparently, this dance had earn us proud!




I remember the song:"Mo Li Hua!" I know, you can't see clearly. But the one in the middle is me!


Some Mongolian dance!

Yet another *orh biang* lotus costumes without shoes!

Eeeekksss. Is that me?


Can't see clearly but I was presenting a frame for our *ang moh* principal! I like him!


I still miss dance class!!! Maybe when young, mummy always bring me out and do FONs stuff!

See my thick makeup!!! And I pouts so elegantly! :)

Seems that we are performing a dance!! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!


Dance class anyone???

No comments: