Monday, May 29, 2006

X-Men III is Nice!!!

Delicious Brunch! I think I'm the only weird one eating *niang tou fu* without sweet sauce! I replace with double the chilli!!!


Vainpotty Sarah tried out her eye makeup from Lancome!! I didn't really want a dramatic look so I applied more lighter shade! Thumbs up for Ampicilis mascara!

Jos dear love it too!

We watched X-Men III! The movie was great!! But having spoilers who talked throughout the movie makes my blood boils!!! Apparently, Jos heard that the girl doesn't understand English and this guy friend of hers was patiently explaining some of the scenes to her! For God's sake, rent a VCD video tape(yes, she is that low class) for that bitch to watch at home so that she can yak non-stop!

Ok Sarah, breathe in, breathe out slowly count 1-10... Hey! This sounds familiar!! I always do that to my patient when they are tensed up! LOLx

Confession time: Thou shall not buy a bag again!

This one will be the last ok? (praying hard I'll ignore all bags the next shopping trip)

This one is so banana! I like this colour!! And it is cheap also!! $19.80 only!! The handle is made with plaits somemore! It comes with a loger handle that can be slinged over just like a messenger bag!

A secret: Please dun fall for Spoonky... See he looks so sweet right?


NNOO! In actual fact, he's a physical abuser! His punch is hard.... But dun worry, I can handle him.. I'll poke his nose till he can't breathe :D


No comments: