Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fanny's Birthday

I met Sindy before heading down to Suntec! Gosh! I forgot to take pics wif Sindy! *bangs wall* Next time must take wif her!!!
Fanny invited us to her party and I felt so honoured!!
We need to get her pressies!!
Peggy is so nice! That day I saw her beautiful eyes and I wanted her to show me how she did that!! I went over to her counter and she make up my eyes for me!! Dun be jealous! Pegs so pro, when free go to her, her skills is good!!
Anyway bought lotsa stuff lei... But all worth it!

This Lancome Ampicilis is highly recommended by Pegs! And she walked-the-talk!! So tell me how can I not trust this babe?

Finally got this Lancome Juicy Tube! Lychee! Yum..

My best buy!! I can use this to acheive smoky eyes effect!

Thanks to Peggy once again! Muacks!!

Fanny, the Birthday Gal!!!

Happy 21st Birthday!! Stay pretty and cheerful always!!

And may all her wishes come true!!

Hope she like the pressies!!


And Birthday gal feed me chocolates!! I cannot resist it!!

And she is Sok Ser, Michelle!! I like her out-going personality!

She sure like *Xiao S* Her style and way of talking!

Pple said we look alike. Do we? Yah maybe certain angles!!

Hee, then we can become sisters!! *Da S* will be yours truly and we'll be ASOS!! Hahaha. You can ignore me lah. I love *Da S* till this crazy mod!

Erica!! She sure looks like Karen Mok!! When Pegs mentioned that!!

And she is Elaine!! Such a sweet darling! I had a wonderful time chatting with the gals, playing (bluff) and eating!!

Just a note to the more observant pple. You guys must be wondering how come this tube dress keeps on appearing in this blog right?

Well, I simply had to say, "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!"

No comments: