Monday, May 01, 2006

HORROR-scope

Forecast for AQUARIUS

Overview: A few people who are close to you need to meet up real soon!

Hahha!! Spoonky's and my parents finally meet up today!
We had dinner at CWP Soup Restaurant!
I dun know why I'm so gittery! Spoonky should be the one not ME!! But, it turn out that he's coping it well.. Serve tea, offer dishes and suggest dessert!
Phew!!! I was so worried they might clashed, step on each other's foot, quarrel as a stranger, etc.. You know, all the happenings that occur in those Hong Kong drama series! These bad incidents keep flashing on my mind!
Fortunately, none of these happened! They were chatting about recent happenings like, the voting, rally and the food!
And my mummy is so cute, she said this to Spoonky's mum before we parted: "See you on the 31st hah!"
I nearly *peng san* (faints in hokkien)

No comments: