Saturday, May 13, 2006

fantabulous nite 10/05/06

Having awake at 5am and to work, then rush for meeting and for a girls-nite out is no joke!
But I cannot resist the temptation of meeting so many pretty gals!
Peggy, Sindy and Jaws! And I'm so happy I made more friends on that day! Peggy's friends are so friendly!

As usual, we had our drinks at Dbl O! 2 tequilas.. 1 shooter and few sips of vodka red bull and I'm H.I.G.H. Useless as usual!


Phuture is wonderful! Though I must say is super super crowded! Grinding and Groining! What's wif all these guys man!
We danced till sweat all out and till 3.30am! Hope those fatty oil leaks out too! Hee.

I'm so happy clubbing wif them! They had made my day!
Guess what, guess what!?!? I actually said this to one elderly man! "Uncle!! U VERY COOL!!!"
That is what Peggy dear dared me to!
WWHHHHAAAHHHHHAAAA!!!
This is FUN, FUN & more FUN!
But just a reminder for Peggy if you are reading this post,
"PLEASE PLEASE CHOOSE A MORE HANDSOME GUY NEXT TIME ROUND K???"





No comments: