Thursday, May 25, 2006

sweaty rossie

Was contemplating whether to join Pegs dear for a gals nite out at phuture or jus rot at home..
I had made the right choice!!! Uber fun...... Drinks first, dance later!
NO REGRETS!
There is this SNAG party at DBL O and I guess the gal spotted Pegs and asked her and us to join!
She is so patient and nice.. Waiting for us to finish our drinks then bring us to the counter! Maybe she knew that we'll run away when she left! Haha..
Take photo for what I also not sure??? I just remember take photo, goody bag. hee.
And I also saw Rachel and Ying at the party! There are doing events there! BOO.. Sarah wanna do events too..




Blandina! Can see her again! *clapping* See how much I missed her in the first pic? Heeheeh.. This pic looks I'm really kissing her!! But not! *jiao du wen ti*


Peggy have so so so many friends! And I like Samantha! She has her style of her own! Loves showing her armpit!! Cool! And I tell her if she dare to show it again I'll go kiss her armpit!! And when she saw me charging to her armpit she knew I'll really do it and put it down! I laugh till my cheeks sore!

And here is Jesse! So sexy and can dance well! Wow she is so high that night! She prefers to look cool in her pic! Cos... She is so HOT!


Credits to Peggy for all the photos! Thank you!!!

And I think my phone lag. The pics I took all hazy hazy de.. I thought 1G memory should be betta but who knows, it slower down my actions in the phone!! I will go fix my phone SOON!

No comments: