Tuesday, May 23, 2006

P.S. Cafe... Yum.

Was shopping around Paragon when the beauty advisor handed me this girly feather, sprayed on their latest perfume, Dolly girl on the beach!! So nice! It went straight to this temptation room of mine.... I want it!!!! These gimmicks sure works on me! I cannot resist.

However, my reserve is gone and I cannot buy it! Had to *hen xia xin*, turn my head and walk over to P.S cafe! As what Jos recommended, we had Chicken Tau Kua Burger! Simply delish!
Spoonky recommended this after his try!

The smell makes my stomach growls!!!


Ok, smile first before we start!!


While chewing the chicken bits, my mind is still thinking of Anna Sui... Knowing my shopping habit, Spoonky dear offered to get a 'lil pressie for me! That's it then, he finished his Crushed Mint n Lime juice (another drink I highly recommend!) and me gulping down my latte Jos made for me, we went down to the counter to get my perfume!!! I can feel my heart thumping and fast paced foot-steps, shouting:"Wait for me!!! Sarah is coming!!!!!!"

Of the 3, I love Ooh la love design the most(white) cos it has butterflies!!! And the Dolly girl on the beach smells sweet!!!!


We made a trip down granny's house for ROM finalisation!!

Meet my cutiepie cousin, Crystal!!


Finally, Chunky Monkey is Bananayee!!! Unique flavour! I like..

Word of caution:

Eat in moderation and get someone to stop you from finishing the whole tub!!!

No comments: