Friday, May 26, 2006

ROM Cert!

Hmmm, so many things, no time to blog. Shall post individual events one at a time!!
Firstly, I went to ROM center to get my cert ready for Wednesday ceremony!!
Hee. We had to *som pa* in front of the lady that we are both single, above 21 years old and certain fine details that we got to say out with our RIGHT hand up! So tradition! Hahaa

Then we had breakfast at Tiong Poh road!!
Tell u, they sell the BEST porridge!! How can we wait for 45 mins for a bowl of *pee dan shou rou zhou*??
And it is a friday, around 10am some more!!

The century egg porridge is so smooth that when you swallow it, it slips down your oesophagus!!

And we had *yu sheng* to compliment it!


I must eat *you tiao* also.. Still remember when I was young, Ah Gong would take me breakfast and order *you tiao* that we dipped into coffee!!! It is simply delicious!!

No comments: