Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spoonky, my dearest..

*let's sing together*

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you, DEAR,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

*big fat kiss*
For my dearest Spoonky!!!
May all your wishes come true!

I haven't bought anything for you yet! I feel so sad..
Though you told me it doesn't really matter, I still think that I'm a bad girlfriend.
And he had to even buy food for me on his birthday after his long, hard day at work!
I felt so ashamed!

Will be your good wife then!!
I know you already got the BEST GIFT EVER!!!
You had me forever! *thick-skinned sarah*


My poor Spoonky got to work nite shift today. So sad :''(
Poor Sarah also got to work nite shift too. :''''''(
We can only celebrate this Sunday!

Memories are flowing now...
Here is the story of how Spoonky and Sarah met!

One fine evening, Sarah had to call Wenliang ( my best Guy friend around) out as she is being ditched my his ex!
So happened Spoonky was around and he consoled me too. So *dui lian* crying in front of him..
My first impression of him: Tall, handsome, Hong Kong Star look alike, Brotherly and seems knowledgable. He was recovering from his 1st ACL operation then.
We met on and off, of course with Wenliang's presence and we remained as friends for almost 2 years..
We had feelings for each other but just that he thought I was still afraid of being involved with relationship and I think I wasn't good enough for him! Yup, that was how I felt then.
From young, I always felt inferior due to my impairment. I wasn't perfect....
I dun think he likes me too.
Till one day, after the abortion of movie plans, we headed to Fort Canning *it was his idea*
And I guess the time, ambience and feeling was all just right, we started to kiss!
My first question after that was, so what are you thinking now?
Spoonky replied:"The feeling is so nice and can I kiss you one more time?"
I felt so happy! From that moment, I felt that HE WAS MINE!!!
Recollecting these memory makes all these happenings felt like yesterday!
Whenever I think of this, it never fails to cheer me up!!

But it wasn't till few days later then we are together..
We wanted to be sure of each other first!

P.S: Coming Saturday is our matchmaker (Wenliang's) BIG DAY!!!!


Of course through these 3 years, there's lots of quarrels, big fights and near-breakoffs.
What makes this love journey going strong is :
His change of his terrible temper while I'm still trying to curb mine.
His patience of my short temper.
His tolerance for my ugly behaviour.
His understanding of my anger.
And not forgetting his love for me!

Yup Spoonky made alot of compromises for me. I'm so touched!
Through these years, he had became smarter, knowing how I would react! Thus he also managed to stop me from blowing my top cos he knows what my next step would be!
Gulity as charged, I dun think I know myself better than you do..
I had always said that if he knows how to handle me, he will have no problem with his next girlfriend.
To bad Spoonky, you won't get any chance!




No comments: