Monday, May 29, 2006

Buzie

2 more days left to prep for my big day!
Went for facial and I'm so glad my beautician praised my improving skin!
However, she said one should never neglect her neck... My face is clearing but not my neck. Big contrast. And I can feel one gigantic pimple building her tent on my nose! Centralised somemore! I will need to spread Origins Spot remover le. Boo :(
Beauty advice: When not wearing makeup, oversized shades always works.


Went to SIM to pay my school fees too.. Spoonky poorer by $4k. I can't spent money anymore! I must be a goody spend-thrift wife!

Went over to collect my ROM gown...
Introducing..... Crystally, Whitey, Pearly, Frilly ME!!

It was kinda last request for Yvonne to fix some wire-y stuff to acheive that flowy yet fixed shape! She can read my mind! I am speechless when I saw this! The bottom of the gown is now my favourite part!

These crystals make one so pretty!!


Will continue my beauty quest tomorrow! Pedi and Mani day!!

No comments: