Saturday, May 13, 2006

Movie date

We went out today! Everywhere is crowded! PH is really a day to go out? Guess so bah cos lots of people shopping!
Spoonky finally bought his White Shirt for our ROM! Handsome!! He should wear more shirts next time! One smart guy!! I like!!
We had dinner at our fav place! Hot plate! Sizzling dinnner!!!




"Why my dinner still not here? I hungry le!"


Spoonky bought me this rainbow tee!!!

Told you I'm falling in love with RED! Aren't these flats Nice~



We caught MI3 at the new Cathy!! The picture house is uber BIG!!! Nice cosy seats too! That will be the next big hangout place when the shops there are all open!



THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

Sarah cried when she saw one of her best friend, Yanling.. She's very close with her when in Sec. When Yanling congratulated me, Sarah cried.. Remembered the times she stood by Sarah and the flashbacks of "hey, next time married must call me hah?" Isn't it amazing that this is actually happening????

Big hug for all my friends..

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments: