Tuesday, May 30, 2006

no longer MISS whiny and pampered!

Had my pedicure and manicure at Snails today! I really think they are the best! So professional!
I simply love what they did it specially for my ROM!!






I went shopping! See my 1 and half year-old black havanians? I fell down 3 times already and only today I realised, the bottom stud came off and that's why, the uneven and slippery heels! I had to get a new one!! Hee, I got the one in white! I love it! Dearie and Jos scared that I might fall again, I had to change in white! Who knows, the new white stud came off! Luckily I found it and will glue tightly later!

Rosaline Loves her new banana bag! keke

Was shopping at FEP and I finally found the shop Jewel was enquiring!! Calling Ms Jewel: The shop is located at 03-10A Shop Name-Machine, Machine, Machine!

I bought a new diary for the beginning of a new chapter in my life!


Had a female bonding session with Jos and her mum=my mother-in-law! Facial and eye mask! Hmm, relaxing!


Received lots of well wishes!! Thank you all for loving me!
I am no-longer a kid after tomorrow! No more whining, stamping of foot, arguing, spoilt brat!


Say Goodbye to Miss Yeo!

Hello, Mrs Ong!!

No comments: