Saturday, April 01, 2006

Taking a trip down Serendipity!

April's Fool marks the last day of me working wif the gals! All my new friends!!! Thank you, it is so nice working with all of you! And lucky me got to partner wif Amelia today! Told you she's such a sweetie!! And Mel too!

US! It is so early and there isn't any crowd yet!

So we decided to take more pics since it is our last day!! Farnie ones! Then decent ones for remembrance!

I love this pic of me and Amelia!!!! I pretend to be those irritating pple!

"Will I die if I swallow the whole bottle?"

Or this:

"Is betta if I use this cos I can kiss my gal lata hor?"

And isn't Amelia so kind? Patiently explaining and explaining!!

Gal group! No chance to really interact cos we are busy working past few days but they are all super friendly!!!

L-R: Melissa, Me, Amelia, Sheralyn, Pamela, Rachel and Bibiana!!! Cool I remembered all their names!!!

Keep in touch girlies!

Met Mr Spoonky at Tanjong Pagar for cheap and delicious Nasi Lemak! *thumbs up* We skip the original K-plan! So he suggested for something different: ARAB STREET!!! I've been wanting a trip down for my D-I-Y accessories! Fulfilling!

Sleepy Sam. Place for rest n relax!

Ok, now look at this:


Any idea where is this part of Singapore??? Sarah is so ashamed of herself! We neglected this tiny spot of Singapore map... This place is so quiet and of nice buildings!!! It is just opposite Raffles' Hospital! Do take a walk there if you peeps are free!!! So serene....


While walking, I complained about Spoonky not taking enough photos of me!
He argued that he has appreciation for breaks music not beauty for shooting!
We spotted an area to be photographed and the winner is the obvious! The front pic of the collage is by ME!!!! The one behind him. Hai, no wonder all the pic of me are ugly!!! I take nicer ones!

So I was saying, a slow walk to Arab street is so nice! Bought the beads and stuff. Viola! My 1st ring, Purple Earple! Heeheee. Nice try Sarah!


At Bugis, I cannot resist Oasis!!! He's so cute must bring him home!!! An M&Ms dispenser!!!! And he's wearing a chef's hat!! Looks like my Spoonky cooking and wearing PINK somemore!!! Holy crap! Oasis will be making me fat! Booo....






No comments: