Wednesday, April 26, 2006

i.s.p.e.n.d.m.o.n.e.y.a.g.a.i.n.

I need a break! And the break comes at a right time!
My pay day!!
Shop Shop and Shop!
Went Bugis to *donate* money.
First let me introduce my favourite of the day, a present from Spoonky!
:D
Actually, his boots step on my pedicured-toes the other day and it was so painful that I cried! In order to pacify me, he promised to buy a small present for me!!! Ta-da! One more bag added!
The boss even gave Spoonky discount! Haha, Great Bargain King! This guy's learning fast!
The pic here isn't really clear! Need to carry it then it will look super GLAM! Got in between with the orange-red and this colour... Hmmm, maybe I should get one striking colour bag in future!
The boss even asked me to contribute ideas for his bag designs! YEY! I can select select and see what he can come out with!


Next, this bright candy-striped tube! I love it!!! And I can't wait to wear it!

From the same shop, I got this silky tube dress too!! BUT first, I need to get a chunky belt to go with it! Let's go Retro!

A pretty skirt, grey top, handphone pouch with Glitters! And finally earrings again!! I'm beginning to like RED colour! I dun even know why!!!! Must be under Jos's influence!




We had our dinner at Causeway Bay Hong Kong Cafe! Located at Bugis. Nothing to rave about! Their service ain't that good either.. Oh, don't be deceived by Spoonky's look! He's good at acting!!!

No comments: