Friday, April 14, 2006

Great cook of the year!

My stomach is filled with delicious japanese food!
Let me introduce the great cook of the year: ""SPOONKY""
This cook is ever creative, accepting feedback and select the fresh ingredient only!!!
Most importantly, he cooks with LOVE!
This title is surely well-deserved!
Thanks Darling!



Doesn't all these looks yummy? Especially the Cold Chasoba! *slurp slurp*
Spoonky created his own version of seafood soup! Added: Q-bite xian xia yun tun! Chewy fresh prawns!

My cold noodle sauce is coated with 2 raw quail's egg, crunchy seaweed, chilli powder and WASABI!!

shiok~

2 thumbs up for this seaweed! So good that you can even eat it as its own!!! Yum yum!

My 2 thumbs.... Hmm, wait I gonna borrow Spoonky's 2 thumbs also for this fresh crab meat!!! Beware! It is real fresh crabmeat not those with added 'fish'.. Best eaten raw with WASABI!!!


I'm the type of gal who feels sleepy after a hearty meal.. Do you?

Definitely not Spoonky.. He's entirely the opposite!

Yup, Breaks music in the making!


No comments: