Wednesday, April 12, 2006

library, ice lemon tea, ice age... everything is cold!

Had a trim before meeting pretty peggy @ library! Peggy is having her first paper the next day! And I kinda feel gulity for lending her Barbie's Hsu "Mei-rong da-wang" But I'm sure Pegs will know her priorities and that can help her relax a bit too! Had a good time cos of her companionship..
And before I left to meet Spoonky, we had a snappy snappy snap!!!
All I can conclude: Pretty, funny, creative Peggy!
After few hours inside, must have some output right? Reviews of audit tools! Check out my typewriter handwriting!

Lazy Sarah changed the plan. We headed to Bishan instead of Orchard!
Neighbourhood fun!

Dun you think we simply love to eat? Spoonky is drooling over his Korean special and me? I CANNOT leave a day without CHILLI! Know you know where my temper is from hah!

No movie is complete without nibbles in the theatre! MIXED FLAVOURED POPCORN!!! (sweet~spoonky, salted~sarah) and ICE LEMON TEA!!


Ice-age 2 starting soon! Spoonky QUIET PLEASE!!!

No comments: