Friday, March 31, 2006

I found a new J-O-B

Today I wore my old uniform! The one with blue flowers! And it kinda shock most of the people!
Few doctors commented I look betta than my scrubs! Neater n smarter~professional too!
Yah, only for special occassion I get to wear that! And that is receiving my award!
LONG SERVICE AWARD!?!?!?!?!?! HAahahaHA rolls over and nearly faints! Am I that old??? Nah, it's for 5 years and I'm still HERE???!!! So to comment me for still slogging, I got a $100 Cold Storage voucher! Though I'm praying hard for a Taka/Tangs/Topshop instead!






So after the Not2myideal reward for such loyalty subject, I decided to hop hop my speciality!
Hiak hiak~ Being a manicurist for a try!

(No lah Sarah is kinda BORED n RESTLESS)
So, being a sweet husband to be, Spoonky have no rights to disappoint me! He will be my first customer!!! I badly needs improvement!!!! Painted his nails in 2 colours! Uber fun!!! Giggling away....
I WAS REALLY BORED OKAY????
Not to ask him to be GARY (w/o the R)


Well, he had his fair share of fun too k? He keeps threatening to BLOW my armpits!!! eeeks giggly!

No comments: