Thursday, April 13, 2006

Josephine+Hoegaarden makes me semi-gone!

Finally get to meet up with this babe!!!
She is finally free for a short while after she knocks off! Chilling session at Alley Bar for her favourite Hoegaarden! Me? I'm more of champagne gal! I gulped down the moment our drinks are here!!! I have to cos I'm thirsty and Jos refused to let me drink earlier! So make me semi-gone. While typing this entry, my head still seems to be floating in the air! Pardon me for typo error or poor language used!
Hate to order sides cos I badly need to diet! But that one big mug of Hoegaarden is going to make us puke if we drink just like that! Order fried calamari to appetise! *yummy* comes with fries too!

OUR FAVOURITE PIC OF THE DAY!


I bought a new top, ooops sorry 2 actually, the knitted brown was worn after I paid it! And a pink fluff-pluff top! Kekeke can cover my fat flabby arms! So whenever I feel fat, you will see me wearing it! No one is to tell Spoonky unless he saw this..

I'll confessed later!

Saw a crown handphone strap! That reminds me of Catherine darling! She loves crown and would definitely love this! I bought one multi-faceted turquoise crystal like handphone strap too!


Lastly, a chunky necklace! Looks like TinkerBell from far! A fairy landing soon!


I'm gorgy now...

This song by Kylie:"I'm spinning around!" *repeatedly ringing*

Gosh, I really need a referral to ENT! (ear, nose and throat)

No comments: