Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pedi+Mani+Teochew Porridge

We went for our Pedicure today!!
It is so nice going out with Jos gal again! Our off day is today!!!



SNAILS! A place to relax and you can safely leave your hands and feet for a detailed and clean scrub!!!! Jos gal read mag while me as my hands are occupied, I chit chat with Sharon! She is so good!! Actually my toe nails infested with fungus and she offered to soaked my feet in fungal tablet! So considerate and can shape my nails till short but nice nice!! Looks presentatable now!

Jos had Maroon!! (Sarah is gonna to have that colour!! Wait till my nails longer!) I'll *REN* for now!! But mine not bad too cos of my infected nails, I can only take light greyish purple.

Forgot to mention I like my manicured nails! Totally looks french just without the white tip! Very clean and neat look!

Our strategy while walking: Open up your arms and push anyone who dares to come near our coloured nails!!!



My darling Roy bought me the 1G SD Memory card for my phone!!! I'm going to take lots and lots of photos!!!

We went to Bukit Merah for cheap cum old school cum super duper delicious Teochew Muay! Trust me!!! If not you can always count on GOURMENT KING @ BEST COOK's sensitive taste!!!

No comments: