Friday, April 07, 2006

Drama

Lesson learnt today: "Not to be too nice to pple else you will be taken advantage of."
My daddy is a really nice and *jiang yi qi* kind of guy but being taken advantage of for so many years.. Dun know if that's stupid or kind..
I just hope what goes round, comes round!
My mum, sad enough she needs to go for oophrectomy! And her heart condition is not fit for this major op. Why I always feel so lousy? I'm a nurse yet felt so helpless and it comes to such things..

Enough I need a breather!

Went to library to study with Peggy dear!!! Enjoyed her company too!
It has been a long long time since I read through all the notes! Gave me a headache after the intensive 3 hours! Haha, I'm a bit kia-su. My course starts only this July.. I got all the notes from Zhao Bing to start preparing! I must score!!!
And after that, I shop alone at CWP. *sob* My off-day is gone just like that! But, the things I bought can keep me occupied the whole of this week!!!



All-rounder concealer!!! Sounds cool yah?
I bought it cos I badly need one! Bad eye bags and dark rings!
Green: Acne or pimple base.
Pink: Blemishes or pigmentation base.
Yellow: Scars, brown spots or freckles.
Beige: Dark rings normal concealing.
I simply can't wait to try!

This limited edition 4-colour blusher that gives a peachy pink tone!!!
*Sweet*

Spoonky bought me a new phone and I need to house the charger and ear piece. I simply have to buy tinkerbell the moment I saw it!!!

Special thanks to Mummy for getting this cute coin pouch for me!!!! Yippie!
I shall name it Mary dimes!

No comments: