Saturday, April 29, 2006

My gown needs alteration

Took off yesterday to try out my gown!
I was kinda sad cos I'm worried that I won't like it and I might not be able to fit into it!!! Think I put on weight A.G.A.I.N!
Nonetheless, wearing my new candy tube top, denim jeans and bite-off apples earrings cheerios up my day!!! Before that, I get to sing my lungs out at K-Box!!!


My GOWN!!! I LOVE IT!! Off-white in colour with chiffons! It is still not complete but able to see the whole thing makes me feel assured! Yvonne needs to add crystal and sew up the frills and here is the best part, Make it smaller!!! She said I lost weight! I'm going to lose some more fats!!

Making poor Yvonne to alter my dress at next fitting again.

*cruel Sarah*


I asked for pearl buttons and here is how she did it! Isn't it lovely???


TA-DA!!! This is exactlly what I wanted!!! I just pieced my favourite details and this is what I get!





Then we start to play with Yvonne's accessories! Yvonne can actually laugh at us! She is so nice!! She even allow Jos to try out one of her gown.. Maybe can wear on my customary!

After all the fun, the hungry siblings eat their hearts out at the nearby market!! The food is simply DELICIOUS..

Then we shop around at Marina Square! It is super BIG. And I'm shopping with my favourite bag!!

We had Hokkaido Ice-Cream that Jos intro! Superb+Heavenly!!! hmmm.... Even Spoonky cannot resist! Me-Durian and Cookies n Cream, Jos-Green tea n red bean and Milk chocolate.. Wow... I will go back to try the milk tea and other weird but i think it's equally good flavours!

After we shop enough, we went over to Palauner's Brauhaus for German Brewed Beer! Guess how long the queue? Well, we waited for almost an hour before we get to sit down!! It is all worth while! Live band-They sing so well! The German Sausages are a MUST-HAVE and we tried the Nachos Cheese Dip! Check out my last row pic.. I'm GONE! I was giggling and shouting all the way!


No comments: