Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shaggedelic Me

Was so so shagged out these few days.. Lazy to blog too.. Time is for SLEEP!!!
Immediately after my night duty, Spoonky and me went to HDB hub to look around for flats!! Following that, I sing!!!!! Sang till 2pm! The funny part is, when I held the mic, all the tiredness just had their disappearing act! ... Then they came back immediately I left K-box!!
Slept till 7pm to have my dinner and went Northpoint wif Jos!
Sarah the hardworking gal packed her stuff at Spoonky's place! All the lost clothes found! Hiding in his cupboard!
The next day, waked up early to enjoy a good swim wif Jos again! Then went for my facial appt! Now Sarah face is so so RADIANT!!! I simply love these pampering!!
And Sarah spent nearly $300 on Dermalogical products!! It is very very good! Effect is fast too!
Then had a nice dinner at Riverwalk Tandoo.. Indian fine cuisine ok??? A buffeut spread which cost only $16!!!! Yummy Naans again!!!
Help Jos wif her beautiful collage!!!
Her room really beautify by the lavender paint and neatly packed boxes!!
Ok, will go *nua* in her room!!!

No comments: