Monday, January 23, 2006

It's so thought-provoking...

Was sponging up Uncle and what was hanging around his thumb caught my eyes..
"Uncle, why is that pager hanging there? Not painful meh? Why no battery still keep it?" Curious Sarah in action..
"This pager had great significance and I can't lose it.. It is all I have now...
If I have the money, this pager still can use, you know?" Uncle patiently explained..
It really Trigger my thoughts..
Where is my pager now??? I could still remember the once popular-blue pager of mine. Now? What has it been recycled to?
Singaporean kids (yet again) is so fortunate.. Do they still know what is pager? If I ask my little cousin to use it, would she want?
And how many things would you hang on dearly with all your life?? Can you? Or would you?
So that makes me treasure the things that I have now.
Spoonky, can I hang you around my thumb? Always? Forever? And would you let me do that? Will you hang on to me as well???
I think I can't sleep... I am still thinking on it....

No comments: