Saturday, January 07, 2006

I MISS THE FUN!!

Don't know why after the clubbing session that day, I'm still in the mood of going out, having fun!!!
Since secondary school, I think I'm deprieved of all these fun!
My mum don't really like me hanging out with all those people who goes clubbing. She thinks that all these clubbers are 'naughty gals'...
My primary school friends at that time already started going tea-dancing..
HAhahhaaAA :D Me damn old right?
Who goes tea-dance NOW???
After that, they progress to clubbing at hot spots! Me? I'm still lingering around the library I think.. Geeky Ros!
Thinking of how my mum stripped me and started canning me when I lied to her while hanging out wif my friends..
I was SSSOOO tempted to hang out wif them! These gals always go Mac, chit-chating! After my Primary 5 class, I lied to her that I need to stay back for tutorials..
I called her at the Redhill MacDonald. (Using coin phone!!!) There is this guy queuing behind me and he was in a shock when I started lying... I claimed that I was still in school... Of course my mum didn't believe me and threatened to go school and look for me!
I was so scared that I ran back to school! Last time, Membina primary school is quite near to Redhill central! It took me 15 mins to run back school and sobbing me already saw my mummy's back, walking home... I am a sweaty goner when I reach home! Sure die!
Of course she started stripping me and caning like nobody's buisness... Taught me a great lesson not to lie to her....
I'm so greatful that she did that to me... Else I'll end up like my other friends now, school drop-outs and so-lian....
Nowadays, kids cannot be canned. They need to be 'counselled'.. Guess they are too pampered. Next time, my kids will have the equal share of carrots and canes for their deeds they done! Maybe I will pamper them too, maybe not! Definitely, their daddy will be the stern one... HAHAhHA, will update few years later!
Anyway, I still misses the fun!!!
Going to look for more "khakis" to go club in future!!

No comments: