Monday, January 30, 2006

CNY Day 2!!!

Gosh we gotta wake up early for today!!
We are so lucky that my Cousin Lyn came to fetch us to pray...
I was so emotional today... My Granny 'introduced' Roy to my Grand-dad.. Dun know why when I think how my Grand-dad will be so happy for me, tears started dripping... So *dui-lian* in front of so many people some more..
Ok, nuff of the sad sad part..
We had a yummy dim-sum session at Habourfront!!!! 3 tables all in all!! Catch us *lao yu-sheng* whaow... so messy but we had so much fun!!!
Sarah's stomach bloated like 3months pregnancy! Tsk tsk tsk....


As scheduled, we went to my Grand-auntie's 3 storey bungalow house at Bukit Timah!!! So grand.. But too large for me.. I still prefer flats... This place has always been a photo-taking place since young.. Now we are adults, it is time we take for the younger generation..

My *Ang-Pow* collections!!!

No comments: