Tuesday, January 10, 2006

All pics of naval piercing up!

These photos were posted late cos I just simply can't add more pics at the original pose!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH. Anyone encounter that? I just hate it. Imagine me spending 3 hours!!!! Had to seperate the post... Anyway, I'm too happy to be angry now...





Inquisitive Rosaline






I just love this pose of Jos!! Great poser! HAHAHA





Ours is the unique Gold stud!! Jos had the BLUE crystal and mine is CLEAR!!











HUNGRY!!!! After the whining phase that Rossie go through.. Was practically complaining that it hurts! Then at my toilet break, I found there is BLOOD. Jos states that I bleed maybe I pulled for a while to see. Surprising, knowing the pain is due to the pulling force and there is blood, the pain stops bothering me... Maybe I found out the reason..Hahaa.. Itchy hands Sarah had is the main culprit not me..

And we had a great coffee breakkie to end the day... Not for me.. I was super awake!! Stubborn Sarah was trying and trying to upload all her pics!!

















No comments: