Saturday, January 14, 2006

I love calling myself Mrs Ong and now, you guys can too..

My dearest Roy did his most charming and romantic way of proposing to me!!!
Yah, it is really a nice way he put across!
Did I mention this is the 3rd time proposing to me?
But that is so memorable right?
Why this stubborn Rosaline so "jue-qing" and said no earlier?

First it was on Christmas day, while we are making our way to Zouk and in the midst of the journey, we got to pick Jos up.. While using that minimal time of 10 mins, he hug me and showed me the ring. I said NNNNOOOO!! Hmmmpppff, how come no flowers, no kneeling down and what's more so rush? Me so sad.. But later, I found out that he was too anxious to ask for my hand lah. Hahahha.

The next day, while still semi-conscious, he knelt down, held my hands and asked me if I will marry him.. So sweet right?? I am so touched at that time... I said Yes!! But when I said:"You want to put the ring in my finger?" Guess what? He forgot the most important thing!!! THE RING!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHH!!! So there goes his 2nd chance!!

Following that, my Spoonky decides to lie low.. Real low... No matter how I pester him, he refuses to show me the ring!! And he promises me to prepare something special and unforgettable..
Ok! That keeps Rosaline happy for some time!!

~14/01/06~
(meaning 'yi shi' only 'ni' hahhaa creative hor?)
He brought me to Fort Canning.. The place we got together and we had our first kiss!! Asked me to close my eyes and brought me all the way up to the exact spot that we kissed!!
While walking up, something just doesn't feel right.. Fort Canning is usually quiet.. Roy told me that he checked and there isn't any events on..
You know what? I heard there are a lot of Hindi music playing and seems everyone is Indian there! It seems like there is a wedding or some special festive celebration going on!!
I am so scared!! So many pple so pai seh...And furthermore, I'm worried I might trip!
Never mind, we manage to be at the place which was quieter..
Facing the view, he ask me to turn around..
Then I saw him kneeling down, with a Precious Thots musical jewellery box, inside there, lies the Ring!! He asked me if I will marry him.. Of course!!! This impatient Rosaline waited for so long!!!!
Why musical box? That means that our LOVE will be locked in the box, being nutured.. And when open up, our LOVE will also spread to our loved ones: parents, family and future kids.. Smartie Spoonky..
Inside the box, he pasted our pic which both of us are the nicest and there printed,
"With all my love, Would you marry me and stay by my side forever....."
So sweet!!!!
While he knelt down and put the ring on my finger, I was giggling all the way!! Cos the music at the background.. Keke..
Yup I'm so happy!!! When Hugz, I can feel he is already sweating all the way..
He states that` Of course! That is my first time asking a gal for her hand!
I "piak" his head and asked how many gals he wanted to do for! Hahah stupid question!
Of course I am his one and only!!
With that ring, he MUST agree to following points..
(1) My husband CANNOT bully me
(2) My husband CANNOT lie to me
(3) My husband CANNOT be unfaithful to me
Yup above all, he must LOVE me forever!!!
Though rocky bumps there will be,
Support, Trust, Love, Tolerance, Hope
are something we will have
...to accompany us in our love and happiness journey..
I'm opening up my musical box now..
May our Love spread, outreach to all of you, sharing our joy...
Someday, someone, this will happen to all of you.. It just came earlier for me...

No comments: