Monday, January 23, 2006

Sarah is going to S-A-V-E $$$$$


My blog is worth $2,822.70.
How much is your blog worth?

SURE??? If that is the case, I'm more than willing to sell it off... Or maybe shall wait for a while more??? Till it's worth more.. HHAHAHAH

Sarah needs money!!! After viewing the flats, I kinda regretted spending SSSSOOO much!

Now the bulk of burden lies on Spoonky..

Sarah will *nu-li* and be more thrifty!!!

Lesser clothes, lesser shoes, lesser bags.... Urrrrggghhh! Yes Sarah, you can! Hai, getting married is no joke! Have to plan and plan!!

As Spoonky said:"When you open the fridge now, whatever things you like is in there eg, Pokka green tea, chocolates, etc.. Mommy loves you so much so she makes sure these are always within your reach. But, if WE have our new house, the fridge is stocked up by you, me, you, or me.. So that is money again! We cannot take things for granted anymore!" Furthermore, staying in our new house, enjoying few months of comfort, bills will start stacking up like a memo pad!! Housing insurance, radio and TV tax??? (Is there one?), our income tax, electrical bills, etc... GOSH!!!!! These are hidden cost! There goes my GUCCI bag!! Sarah *pouts*

Irregardless, we are mature enough and that's why we are entering into our next phase of life.. Being responsible to ourselves. Thinking hard and re-think lots lots! Well, this year, I am going to S-A-V-E $$$$$!

Ok, back to balance my accounts.

No more CREDITS!! DEBIT plus plus!

No comments: