Thursday, January 19, 2006

No more RUM COKE!

We went to DXO for drinks!!! Wow man!! I nearly collapse at MOS toilet after that~
The drinking session is damn good!!! Really enjoyed myself..
Quoting what Spoonky:" DXO provide drinks, you all then *Piaa Mia* is it?"
Hahaah we really drink like nobody's biz.. DXO is kinda empty.. We are the only group that make hell lotsa noise!
Drinks we had:


  1. Brandy on the rocks! (Wrong order! Yucks!)
  2. Vodka Cranberry ( We had few rounds of this!)
  3. Brandy Dry!!!!! (Highly recommended by Jasmine and I love it!!! That explains our No: 1 Wrong order.. Sarah a bit deaf!)
  4. Vodka Ribena! (Lots of it)
  5. Vodka Shots...
  6. RUM COKE! (Gentle reminder: Dun take this after shots. You will Puke!!) HATED THIS DRINK!!! Whenever I think of it, Goose bumps!
  7. Vodka lime!

DXO drinks are not bad!!! Heard that it is well mixed! The place is cool but only a handful of pple... Good if gals just wanna sit and chill..

We went off to MOS! Didn't really enjoyed myself! Was super high and the urge to dance is high too!!! However, we keep on touring arond MOS! Read: we Practically went round and round.. Looking for friends... And more friends gathered and then wait for more friends.. Hai.....Spin until I puked man!

SARAH PUKED!!!!!!

Not once but thrice!!! Really vomitted till the gastric juice regurgitated!Wow the fun really ended early!!! I'm really SORRY to all the gals who was with me! I'm damn lousy lor.. Sorry! No more drinks next time! Make it up with dinner k? I prefer to eat lah!! Gluttony Sarah! Hahahha

Spoonky, your turn to train! I admit defeat!!!!! So I shall not drink during my wedding dinner.. Guess it is safer to take care of Spoonky..

And I really appreciate what Spponky dear had done.. Make tea for me Fussing here and there just to take care of me.. Thank you!! Big fat kiss for ya!



CHEERIOS TO US!!!!


I love this pic of us!!!


COOL GALS RIGHT?


Jasmine Dear!



This collage is so cool!

First row: Check out slutty waitress Jos with the drinks!

Second row: Kisses everywhere!

Third row: We reached MOS! But Jos and Ros happen to be pissed off! We wanna dance!

Presenting the GALS!!

No comments: