Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Getting advice now..

Met up with Yanping for dinner at J8!
She gave me great deal of advice!!
Seems like preparing to get married is hell lots of work!
Co-ordinating, planning, sourcing... Blah blah blah... Headache! Why can't it be simpler?
More or less, I've decided... Shall get a wedding planner instead! Most people have the mis-conception that hiring one is expensive.. But after some opnions by my brother and his great deal of contacts, getting one might be a better option..
A wedding planner knows the cheapest yet good restaurant, has a great timing skills, knows how to co-ordinate and most importantly, won't flare up like Sarah! You know, Sarah has a ROARING temper!!!
All I have to do is make myself pretty on that day! Seems like a great deal hah?
Yah, better ask my bro's friend to be my wedding planner! Reducing stress, conflict between Roy n Ros!!!
Then on that day, you'll get to see a radiant and glowing couple!! Keke.

No comments: