Monday, December 19, 2005

tired


The start of the day was singing session... again! Down with terrible flu and sexy, harsky voice, Spoonky ask me to sing male songs instead! Spoonky!! Wait till I'm well and I will give you a strong pinch!! Jos had her 1st experience singing session!! Was so excited when we left home..
And I think we are cursed! Whenever we geared up (with money and our wishlist) the whole Orchard stuff didn't made us took our wallet out.. Not even our favourite
Triple Cheese Curry Chicken.
Abort the Orchard shopping paradise and we quickly made our way to Bugis!
Our luck gets better! Bought lots of stuffs!! Best buy of the day: Jumper skirt which I had been sourcing for a long time. Since my Poly days, Wini kept asking me to have one so that we can wear similar theme clothing to school! Thanks to Flowerpod again as got some reliable info stating that Bugis village has it! 1 super nice tube top, 2 skirts and 1 super sunshine Billabong cap added to Josephine's Christmas socks! Santarina Dewdrops pack it on the spot. Wow she looks damn nice in that cap. No questions ask, it is a must have!!!




*jos choice-unagi*mine-tempura*
*pretty*can we start? I'm drooling*


Had a late Dinner! This yummy sumptous spread left me satisfied till now..



Our legs are tired.. Thoughtful Roy met us and carry all our stuffs.. No car today.. No worries, we just flagged a cab HOME!

No comments: