Thursday, December 29, 2005

Somebody stop Sarah NOW!!



Spoonky spoilt Sarah again... He bought this lovely bag for her!! It is really really nice. Apparently this is the 3rd batch.. 1st few batches were in Gold, Silver etc.. Wow so lucky! The latest is in this Silver-grey! See the zip? Attached chain is so beautiful...

My off-shoulder black top..Wanted in white but black is so flattering..

Another great buy.. Green suede wedges! Spoonky finally nodded for agreement. We had seen this in Hong Kong but he stopped me from buying as he thinks it is not nice.. So regret. Kept mumbling that these shoes are in trend but he still advise me not to buy. As this design is so special and the nicest we came across, he gave me that *i-know-you-like-then-you-buy-lah* look :D



Kanebo eye shadow. Need to say more? Who can resist this sparkling pinkish colour with the "carat" at the top.


Yes! I shopped again.. Shopping is so fun.. Just buy and buy. That is why the sales always target at girls. Hmmm, maybe ladies` women` where they have more spending power.. Especially after I received my bonus.. Hahahah.

No comments: