Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Party


*qian-getting ready*then my turn*zan very strict! cannot move!*
*finishin*ta-da introducing: Maharany~Princess!*nice sari*
*must pose*it is NOT racial harmony day*North n South Indian girls*


Time for pictures taking session! Cool ! I love it! Check out my tatto at the back and navel! They really dressed us up beautifully! Gayatri and Meiling looks very Shanghai and Meiling commented she looks more like the Dim-sum waitress. Hahaa..
Then it is the catwalk fashion parade.. Qian so sporting! She danced when the Indian music is played! Me? I just shake my hips.. I'm the more demure type.. Yah rite. Zanny learnt belly dancing before and she taught me few moves that I can show off!
After the parade, we popped party bombers and spray confettis! Not forgetting wishing everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



After the fashion show, we eat and eat.. One of my colleagues brought her beautiful daugther and son along!! So cute!! I can't wait to have my own! Group photos as usual norm. Guess who got 1st in this year Fashion show? It is non other than your Maharany~ Me!!!!! No shame hor. Kee kee.. Course lah I had to constipate for 2 days to achieve that nice belly look ok? (instructed by Zanny-told you she very strict!) joking lah! And my Sari had a history of 21 years! Worn and passed down by the Queen!!

See the pic above? First 3 prizes ladies took pics with Mr Zing our Unit Nursing Offricer! 2nd prize goes to our over-the-board + over-enthu Hospital Attendant.. She so cute.. So WE gave her the 2nd prize.. She so gan-dong till cried! My!!! Luckily, it is not that she is not the Prom Queen.. Dun know what funny things she will do.. :D Mr Zing acts cute! See the shaw over his head? Farnie yah. And if you guys wonder who is the real mastermind that make this an interesting party, it is none other than Zan our ward clerk! (last pic of the collage) She is a perfectionist! The jewellery, accessory are all "approved" by her before we walk the show!

Everyone enjoyed today.. The food is nice, fashion show is funny and people gathered for causal chats which can be forgotten in our hetic work routine!

Ok 'nuff said. Sarah needs her beauty sleep.. Someone got to work to take care of those Por Por at night right?

Making my trip down to.... LaLa land..

No comments: