Thursday, December 22, 2005

*irritated*

I am kinda irritated today... The fact that I had a RARE visitor..
We agreed not to meet up anymore. Whereby once lovers, you can't be friends right? Maybe for some but not this one...

I WAS so attached to him before. We were together for 2 long years.. Then he blurted out he fact that he is still young and wants to see the world.. He dun want his life to evolve around with 3 women. (his mum, sis and me~I'm his 1st gal, you see..) Don't know how many buckets I cried and how much weight I lost... Was super skinny (but Sarah kinda like it) and had mum to worry for me.. Took me so long to overcome this.. Then freaking hell, he came to me and said he regretted what he said and blah, blah, blah.. I'm not that stupid and naive anymore..

He visited me at my workplace. Told him I'm working night shift and don't bother to wait for me.. He was at Level 12 and Sarah got tachycardia when I saw him.. Don't know where to hide..
He is fine, still as fit as usual.. Maybe he just wanna show off he is getting better and just want to see how I'm getting on. His mum is there too but I don't wanna go down to see her. Well, ask his son what he had done. Don't ask me why I left him.


The conversation ended with his stupid question.
Him :"So when you getting married?"
Me :"Most probably next year lah.."
Him :"Congratulations.."
Me :"Ok bye I gotta go..."

He die die also wants to shake my hands.

I'm still irritated!!!!!

No comments: