Wednesday, December 28, 2005

~amazing stuff that facial can do~

Had my facial at Leonard Drake! My skin now is so smooth and blackheads all squeezed out!! Ok, maybe not so drama.. But the after effect is not as terrible as I think. Sarah thought that her face would turn red and painful. It wasn't at all! not even near!
Had a good 2 hours of relaxing treatment... I think I can hear Sarah snoring... Wasn't a loud one though. *oops*

Before that had seen the final product of our filming! Wow we spent whole day filming and the clip was only like 15 mins???????? My fellow colleagues said I did well! Our dearest stressor said I talked too fast.. But all others thought I was more natural.. than speaking slowly...
Director Jack commented my lines were quite a handful and I did well memorising them! *smiling widely*
Next round of filming: 17/01/06 Heheehee.. Do your best! Sarah!!

No comments: