Sunday, December 18, 2005

Gathering is fun!


*me n Crystal*again*Spoonky peng kanging*
*Shuwen n Crystal*attached to me*pics again*
*pose*Crystal: Check out my Daddy's muscle*yawn! us again
*


*elder cousin Lynn n frenz*happy family*better shot*
*playful Ben*meet the newly-weds~*spoonky scared Sarah hungry*
*granny!*bikes for the nite*pose silly*

*oily us*shy crystal brace up for a shot*yummy hot tapiocas*
*swinging hammock*swing n pose concurrently*where is this place?*
*ta-da! in the tent!!*Peijun-my mum used to babysit her*join in for a shot*


*playing cards inside!*otar is good*I get to eat again*
*test~*me n mummy*my first experience in a hammock!*
*so comfy that I could sleep inside*ai yoh, dun close eyes mummy!*ok perfect*



Had a wonderful day.. Went to East Coast for a BBQ session with my granny, aunties and cousins..
Brought Mummy along. It has been a long long time since I met them.
They got all the stuff! Practically!! The guys pitched tents, had sleeping bags and even 2 hammocks to last through the night! So fun! My cousins rented bicycles for the night! Had cards to entertain them.. I feel so happy..

I'm so sleepy now.. Will update more tomorrow! Shopping of Christmas gifts! Must get a surprise for my Darling bud! Hopefully can make it for a K-ing session...

Don't wake up late Sarah..

No comments: