Friday, December 23, 2005

Best Bud`Catherine


Met up with Catherine today and I received my 3rd Christmas present!! It is a tube dress!! Thank you Cat, I love it!!! I love it!!

Poor Cat, just recovered from her chicken pox.. Dun worry yah, the scars will soon be gone..

And this is the new skirt I bought!! Nice right?? Ok it is actually the velvet belt that I'm attracted to...
Did I mention I didn't have any beauty sleep?
Wednesday: 21/12/05 Woke up at 5 pm to prepare for my last night duty..
Worked till...
Thursday: 22/12/05 8 am
Then went for the filming set to re-record the newly edited lines. I wasn't involve in this filming as I was on night duty so they got someone else instead. Hmmppff...
Next month I will have 2 consecutive part instead!! Oh God.. Had to memorise the lines again!! And yey! We get to see the final series next week! It seems they burn it into VCDs and they said it's nice!!
Hahaa.. side track abit. So excited... *pardon me*
After that met Spoonky for my favourite brekkie at Delifrance! (in case you wondering: How come your boyfriend so free hah? Oh.. he is on hospitalisation leave till next year! Great I can see him almost everyday!)
Then he had his haircut and I get to do my pedicure!! After that I went over to Leonard Drake for my consultation!!
I signed up for my 1st facial package!!
Oh, then I met Cat to shop and shop!!
Ended the day with Spoonky picking us up! Only get to sleep at 2 am Friday.
My first experience for not sleeping for the whole day!!
That's a record to be remembered!

No comments: